Miracle is a multimedia artist collective founded in 2006, focusing on spontaneity and improvisation. Several theories and methodologies have been experimented along the years, producing unexpected project development patterns and collaborations.
These theories, called “Significatogenesis” (Mario Amehou, 2008), “Semiophilia” (Benjamin Efrati, 2009), or Xenoxenism (Benjamin Efrati, 2015) have given birth in 2006 to a series of collaborative projects labeled Miracle, connecting artists in France, Switzerland, Hungary, Benin, Belgium and Japan. The Gugus project is the emblem of Miracle: starting as a stop motion short, it became successively a DIY electronic instrument and a series of comic books and a radio piece produced by France Culture.
- Bible of Xenoxenism, 2017
- Festival Miracle, 2017
- Ukmukfukk Zinefest, Budapest 2016+2017: concert Rhodes Tennis Court & Miracle Comics
- Candide, 2016, directed by Zsuzsana Kreif and Balazs Turai, music by Benjamin Efrati, Noel Sarlaw, Wassim Halal
- FOFF Zinefest Angoulème 2015+2016: conference Une Après-Midi avec Miracle, concert La Danse de la Boue
- FIAC 2015, L’Expérience Statistique, performance with Benjamin Efrati, Balazs Turai & Diego Verastegui.
- Miracle/Mystère, 2015, self-published magazine inauguration + Music Festival, Point FMR, Paris
- Jeune Création 2014, Gugus 4, gigantic comic book by Benjamin Efrati, Balazs Turai, Petra Lilla Marjai & Diego Verastegui
- Salon de Montrouge 2014, Interconférences, video art mix by Miracle & Benjamin Efrati
- Anthropologies Numériques 2014, screening Gugus Claclé
- Festival Miracle, 2010, Espace B, Paris
MIRACLE – Founding members
Tatoo, drawing, installation
Electronic Music, History of Economic Thought
Animation, tatoo, graphic design