Miracle is an artist collective founded in 2006, focusing on spontaneity and improvisation. Several theories and methodologies have been experimented along the years.
These theories, called “Significatogenesis” (Mario Amehou, 2008), “Semiophilia” (Benjamin Efrati, 2009), have given birth in 2006 to a series of collaborative projects labeled Miracle, connecting artists in France, Switzerland, Hungary, Benin, Belgium and Japan.
- Bible of Xenoxenism, 2017
- Festival Miracle, 2017
- Ukmukfukk Zinefest, Budapest 2016+2017: concert Rhodes Tennis Court & Miracle Comics
- Candide, 2016, directed by Zsuzsana Kreif and Balazs Turai, music by Benjamin Efrati, Noel Sarlaw, Wassim Halal
- FOFF Zinefest Angoulème 2015+2016: conference Une Après-Midi avec Miracle, concert La Danse de la Boue
- FIAC 2015, L’Expérience Statistique, performance with Benjamin Efrati, Balazs Turai & Diego Verastegui.
- Miracle/Mystère, 2015, self-published magazine inauguration + Music Festival, Point FMR, Paris
- Jeune Création 2014, Gugus 4, gigantic comic book by Benjamin Efrati, Balazs Turai, Petra Lilla Marjai & Diego Verastegui
- Salon de Montrouge 2014, Interconférences, video art mix by Miracle & Benjamin Efrati
- Anthropologies Numériques 2014, screening Gugus Claclé
- Festival Miracle, 2010, Espace B, Paris
Animation, tatoo, graphic design
Tatoo, drawing, installation
Animation, graphic design, comic books
Electronic Music, History of Economic Thought